NYC has the highest density of architectural marvels per square mile this side of Rome. There's so much to see... but where do you begin?
For this architectural adventure, we'll solve this happy problem by sharing our experience and guiding you to some of the most architecturally interesting and photogenic sites in the city.
Our guide will be former New Yorker and popular urban tour guide Steve Rosenbach. An award winning photographer, Steve will also be able to help you bring back some excellent photos of the amazing public buildings, skyscrapers, and landscape architecture you'll visit on these tours.
Among others sites, we'll visit:
- James Renwick's St. Patrick Cathedral
- Grand Central Terminal, a Beaux-Arts masterpiece
- Two amazing Romanesque Revival buidlings
- Eight iconic Art Deco skyscrapers
- Ludwig Mies van der Rohe's pioneering Seagrams Building
and many more... a total of 34 distinct locations. This will be a educational and entertaining supplement your attendance at the 2018 AIA Convention in New York City!